Flower Master of the Four Seasons
When Yuuka damages another player, she may draw a card.
Flower Sign — “The Reflowering of Gensokyo”
Spell Card timing:
Spell Card text:
Attack all other players, regardless of range.
Card FAQ and errata
- If more than one player would draw a card at the same time, start with the player whose turn it is and proceed in turn order. In other words, if Yuuka attacks someone on her turn, Yuuka will draw first, followed by the player or players that were hit in turn order.
- Yuuka’s Ability only triggers from cards played by Yuuka or Spell Cards activated by Yuuka that directly attack a player or cause loss of life.
- If Yuuka deals damage to more than one player with a single card played, she draws 1 card per player that took damage.
- Even if Yuuka deals more than 1 damage in a single attack, she only draws 1 card from her Ability.
- If a player activates Hinanawi Tenshi’s Spell Card “Sword of Swagger” and chooses to target Yuuka with it, and Yuuka is the last player to discard a Danmaku card, Yuuka does not draw a card for that player’s loss of life.
- If Yuuka activates “Sword of Swagger” (such as with Capture Spell Card), and Yuuka is the last player to discard a Danmaku card, Yuuka does draw a card for that player’s loss of life.