M. Beatriz García
Card FAQ and errata
- If at least one other player has already been defeated, the EX Boss may use True Form at any time, including to save themselves after losing their last life.
- If an effect prevents the EX Boss from gaining life, such as the Voyage to Makai incident, they will not gain life. In this case, even if they reveal their role when they lose their last life, they will still be defeated.
- If the Voyage to Makai incident is drawn as the new incident, the EX Boss cannot use True Form in response. The incident is already in effect at that point.
- It is not strictly required that the Stage Boss roles are defeated before the Heroine in order for the EX Boss to win. As long as the Heroine and all Stage Boss roles have been defeated, and no other player has declared victory yet, the EX Boss can declare victory. However, if the Heroine is defeated before all Stage Boss roles, it is possible that another player (such as a plain Stage Boss) will declare victory and end the game before the EX Boss gets a chance to defeat the remaining Stage Boss roles.
- For instance, if the Challenger and EX Boss are the only two players still active, neither can declare victory until the other is defeated.